- Specification480 g (4 pieces)*20 packs/box (Red Bean Pie, Sweet Potato Pie, Radish Pie) 550 g (5 pieces)*20 packs/box (Scallion Pie, Green Onion Pie, Wheat Pie)
- Shelf Life18 months
- Measurement40*21*30 cm (Red Bean Pie, Sweet Potato Pie, Radish Pie) 39*28*28 cm (Scallion Pie, Green Onion Pie, Wheat Pie)
- CategoryFrozen Food
- TagFrozen food, Salt, Without Antiseptic, flour, pancakes, pie, scallion, sugar, vegetarian
Made of selected wheat flour and other healthy and safe ingredients with no MSG, no preservatives
Made of selected wheat flour with no MSG, no preservatives, no lard, fit to vegetarian’s taste bud
You can prepare your own frozen pie at home!
1. Preheat the oven at 220℃ for about 5-8 minutes
2. Put a piece into the oven without defrosting and bake both sides for about 3-5minutes
3. The pie will expand during baking, wait until it becomes golden brown, and your baked pie is ready to be served!
1. Heat up a frying pan on medium heat with a few drops of cooking oil (or no oil)
2. Put a piece on the frying pan and fry on both sides until golden brown
3. Your fried pie is ready to be served!
MOQ: 200 cartons
Lead Time: 30 days
Certification: HACCP; ISO
Allergen warning: This product contains wheat
- Preheat the oven to 200 ℃ for approx 5-8 minutes
- Put the pie into the oven, no need to thaw, bake both sides for approx 3-5 minutes
- The pie will bulge during baking till it appears to be golden. Now it’s the time to taste the delicious pie!
For Deep Fry:
- Drop a couple drip of cooking oil (or no oil) to the deep frying pan
- Fry both sides of the pie to golden
- Cut the pie into small chops and add vegetables or other ingredient based on your own taste
|Red bean pie||Sweet Potato Pie||Radish Pie|
|Green Onion Pie||Scallion Pie||Wheat Pie|