Selected from Nantou County, Taiwan
Taiwan produces the best oolong tea due to the ideal high mountains area with perfect climate and humidity to grow tea leaves
Tea leaves are hand-picked and carefully selected from the popular tourist attraction in Taiwan: Nantou high Mountain.
A Cup of Tea Brings You to High Mountain
Jin Xuan tea leaves are processed through semi-oxidation and light fermentation. Large-sized pellets of Jin Xuan tea with attractive mossy-green colored leaf, the abundance of natural sweetness in the flavor make it to be the easy-to-love Taiwan oolong tea.
Jin Xuan is known as milk oolong for its milky fragrance and taste and has milder astringency and smoother texture. The striking milky flavor mixed with fresh, clean stone-fruit aromas make Jin Xuan Tea popular among girls and younger consumers.
Tea Making Instructions
- Nice in hot brewing but more advantages of making clod brew tea.
- Any kind of clay or glass tea pot, mountain spring water suits much better.
- Hot brew method: 3 teaspoons of tea for each 150ML water in temperature 90-95 ℃.
- Cold brew method: Just let 6g leaves sit in 1000ml cold water for about 4 hours
Our Oolong Tea Series
Oolong Tea variety available in this packaging series:
- Tong Ting Oolong Tea (red)
- High Mountain Tea (silver)
- Alishan Mountain Tea (gold)
- Jin Xuan Tea (black)