All Safe, All Healthy
Made of selected wheat flour and other healthy and safe ingredients with no MSG, no preservatives
Using high quality red beans, with tons of health benefits such as:
- Improves heart health
- Prevents diabetes
- Promotes weight loss
Hearty, Heavenly Pie for Vegetarian
A hearty pie filled with heavenly sweet red bean paste, made exclusively for vegetarian. It is a perfect choice for appetizer, snack or dessert!
How to Prepare?
BAKE or FRY, it’s up to you!
1. Preheat the oven at 220℃ for about 5-8 minutes
2. Put a piece into the oven without defrosting and bake both sides for about 3-5minutes
3. The pie will expand during baking, wait until it becomes golden brown, and your baked pie is ready to be served!
1. Heat up a frying pan on medium heat with a few drops of cooking oil (or no oil)
2. Put a piece on the frying pan and fry on both sides until golden brown
3. Your fried pie is ready to be served!
Cooking Tips: Pan-fry then bake your pie for extra crispy texture!
Various Filling for Your Choice
Available with Red Bean, Sweet Potato, and Radish filling