- Ginger 10-20 thin slices(depends on how much ginger flavor you like)
- Black sesame oil
- Lion’s Mane Mushroom(Research suggests that they may offer a range of health benefits, including reduced inflammation and improved cognitive and heart health.)
- Wolfberry/Guoqi 10g
- Chinese cooking wine around 60ml (preferably Taiwan Rice Wine)
- Salt 2 teaspoons
- Chop chicken in pieces.
- Heat frying pan with black sesame oil, once heat up put in ginger.
- Put the ginger aside and then put in the chopped chicken with the skin side underneath.
- Pan fry till chicken is browned (but not too dark), then add Rice Wine and water to make the water cover the chicken. (Or you can simply pour Taiwan Rice Wine solely to cover the chicken if you love the taste of wine!!!!)
- Put in Lion’s Mane Mushroom and Cabbage, and simmer with low heat soon after boiling. Cook for about 30 to 40 mins.
6. Put in the wolfberry/guoqi. Cook for another 10 mins. Season it with salt before served.
Delicious sesame chicken with Taiwan thin noodles DONE!