One of the Most Valuable Chinese Tea
Iron Goddess Oolong Tea is one of the most popular and valuable among the wide variety of Chinese tea. It is originated from Fujian Province, China, known by its round-ball shaped tea leaves.
Flowery Fragrance, Sweet Taste
Packed in 100g tin can, it is a great combination of the flowery fragrance and a natural sweet taste
Iron Goddess Tea Making Instructions
1. Warm up the tea vessels with the boiling water and then pour the boiling water into the tea and cover the lid for 3 minutes before serving.
2. Same amount of tea can be prepared by pouring boiling water into it for 3-4 times.
3. Using tea vessels made of clay will make the tea more flavorful.
- Preheat the teapot with boiled water. Then pour the boiled water into the teapot to boil the tea. After that, put on the teapot lid for approx 3 minutes. Finally you can enjoy the tea.
- You can add boiled water 3 to 4 more times into the teapot to produce tea with different taste and texture.
- Porcelain teapot adds extra texture to the tea.