Chinese Red Bean Pastry | Frozen Pie
- Specification480 g (4 pieces)*20 packs/box
- Shelf Life18 months
- Measurement40*21*30 cm
- CategoryFrozen Food, Hot Products
- Tagflour, pancakes, pie
Red Bean Pie (Chinese Red Bean Pastry) with crispy crust and soft in inside, not only reproduces the classic taste of traditional cake, but also a delicious memory shared by several generations. The hot crispy crust wrapped in a full red bean filling, the sweetness and aroma spread out in the mouth with just a bite. This Red Bean Pie(Chinese Red Bean Pastry) warm both your stomach and heart!
Food don’t have to be complicated or gorgeous, sometimes simple and pure is the best. A Red Bean Pie(Chinese Red Bean Pastry) can satisfy a family, whether it is fried or baked. The wonderful flavor of red beans and crusts can be fully preserved, and it is recommended for every gourmet who loves dessert pasta.
Strictly select natural and high-quality red beans, follow the ancient method of soaking, cooking, pressing into red bean paste, then filled it into the crust which retains wheat aroma, the sweet taste of red beans is completely sealed and with rich nutritional value.
The raw materials are also well selected. Non-MSG and Non-Preservatives added. Insists on using fresh and healthy ingredients, giving you a healthy bite.
Chinese Red Bean Pastry Cooking Advise
- With a little oil or without oil in frying pan over medium heat
- Adding Pie after frying pan was heated, fry until golden brown on both sides and it is ready to serve.
- Preheat oven to 220c for about 5-8mins
- Placing Pie in oven without thawing and bake 3-5mins each side
- Pie will swell while baking, ready to serve until it turns
Chinese Red Bean Pastry Products Specifications
Red Bean Pie(Chinese Red Bean Pastry) is 480g (4pcs), 20pck/box, suitable for Breakfast, Food Stall, Restaurant, and Vegetarian Operators. Please contact Ying Xuan Zhuang if you would like to purchase. We provide a variety of products with affordable prices and excellent quality.
Learn more about oriental food products >>
Frozen Pies Wholesale | Frozen Pancakes
- Preheat the oven to 200 ℃ for approx 5-8 minutes
- Put the pie into the oven, no need to thaw, bake both sides for approx 3-5 minutes
- The pie will bulge during baking till it appears to be golden. Now it’s the time to taste the delicious pie!
For Deep Fry:
- Drop a couple drip of cooking oil (or no oil) to the deep frying pan
- Fry both sides of the pie to golden
- Cut the pie into small chops and add vegetables or other ingredient based on your own taste